Dr Renée Dallaire, chiropractor
Dr. Dallaire, chiropractor, has been in practice since 1991, when she graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic. In addition to her chiropractic studies, she holds a bachelor’s degree of Science in Nursing from Université Laval in Quebec.
Her work within the profession is as follows;
- Regional representative for the chiropractors of West-Island of Montreal
- Administrative of the regional council for the Association des chiropraticiens du Quebec
- Author of a project in collaboration with the Association des chiropraticiens du Quebec, to open a chiropractic clinic for the gentlemen of the Acceuil Bonneau
She has also been recognized for her work in the profession;
- Chiropractor of the year in 2012
- Award from Life University recognizing her work in the Acceuil Bonneau project
Dr. Camille Dallaire-Dahlager, chiropractor
Dr. Dallaire-Dahlager, chiropractor, has been a member of the Ordre of Chiropractor of Quebec since August 1st, 2019. She completed her chiropractic studies at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto. She also completed a bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Sciences at McGIll University in 2015.
As a student, she volunteered for a number of programs at CMCC;
- Co-president of the CMCC Pediatric Club
- Leader for SWIFT, an exercise program promoting physical activity for the elderly
- Chiropractic Intern at the APTUS Center in Toronto, providing care for adults affected with severe neurological disorders