Dr Renée Dallaire, Chiropractor
Dr Dallaire, chiropractor, has been in practice since 1991, when she graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic. In addition to her chiropractic studies, she holds a bachelor’s degree of Science in Nursing from Université Laval in Quebec.
Her work within the profession is as follows;
- Regional representative for the chiropractors of West-Island of Montreal
- Administrative of the regional council for the Association des chiropraticiens du Quebec
- Author of a project in collaboration with the Association des chiropraticiens du Quebec, to open a chiropractic clinic for the gentlemen of the Acceuil Bonneau
She has also been recognized for her work in the profession;
- Chiropractor of the year in 2012
- Award from Life University recognizing her work in the Acceuil Bonneau project
Dr Camille Dallaire-Dahlager, Chiropractor
Dr Dallaire-Dahlager, chiropractor, has been a member of the Ordre of Chiropractor of Quebec since August 1st, 2019. She completed her chiropractic studies at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto. She also completed a bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Sciences at McGIll University in 2015.
As a student, she volunteered for a number of programs at CMCC;
- Co-president of the CMCC Pediatric Club
- Leader for SWIFT, an exercise program promoting physical activity for the elderly
- Chiropractic Intern at the APTUS Center in Toronto, providing care for adults affected with severe neurological disorders
Lynda Oliver, Chiropractic Assistant
Lynda has been involved in the chiropractic profession for almost 20 years. She is a critical part of our patient management team; ensuring patient satisfaction, answering patient questions, providing support and assisting our clientele on their journey to better health.
She holds certificates in;
- 2009; Lifestyle education certificate, as part of a Functional Medicine course
Her volunteer work within the West Island community has been endless, but here are the organisations she helps most;
- SPCA Montérégie fundraiser
- HSI volunteer for animal care
- Senior Residence Sunrise volunteer